March 16th, 2020
To Our Valued Customers, Suppliers and Community:
National Trench Safety (NTS) is vigorously monitoring updates to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) across the United States, the United Kingdom and internationally. As a core tenet, we remain committed to the safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and being a responsible corporate citizen. NTS has already instituted several precautions to help mitigate risk, which include:
- All employees that are sick or not feeling well have been asked to stay at home until they feel better to prevent any possible spread.
- NTS has banned all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- NTS has instituted a “fist bump” policy in lieu of traditional handshakes until such time as the guidance changes regarding the potential spread of the Coronavirus.
- NTS has advised all employees to take heightened sanitary measures including increased and more thorough washing of hands and limiting contact with the employee’s face.
- NTS has banned all NTS attendance at trade shows, association meetings and other large group gatherings where 25 or more people are likely to be present.
With that said, NTS remains open for business and to support your trench and traffic safety equipment, engineering and training needs in a safe and efficient manner. We realize that telephonic and electronic communication methods may be preferred by some customers and we are willing to accommodate and work with customers to ensure that we are meeting your needs. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your nearest branch location.
We value you and your relationship, and hope that you, your family and your company stay safe during this unprecedented period.