NTS Continued Response to the COVID-19 Developments
At National Trench Safety, we continue to follow closely the global spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its potential impact on the communities where we work and live. As a core tenet, we remain committed to the safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and being a responsible corporate citizen. For the last few weeks NTS has been implementing several pro-active measures to help mitigate risk, which include:
- All employees that are sick or not feeling well have been asked to stay at home until they feel better to prevent any possible spread.
- NTS has banned all non-essential business travel until further notice.
- NTS has instituted a “fist bump” policy in lieu of traditional handshakes until such time as the guidance changes regarding the potential spread of the Coronavirus.
- NTS has advised all employees to take heightened sanitary measures including increased and more thorough washing of hands and limiting contact with the employee’s face.
- NTS has temporarily banned all NTS attendance at trade shows, and association meetings.
As we work through this together, please remember that we are still committed to our mission of providing our customers what they want, when they want it…on time, every time. Thank you for your continued trust in NTS, and we look forward to continuing to meet your trench and traffic safety needs.